If you’re having technical difficulties with our product that our customer support team can’t resolve, you may be eligible for a refund.
Please review Yeespy’s Refund Policy mentioned here for more info.
Our customer support staff is available 24/7 to help resolve your issue.
We offer a refund if you’re unsatisfied with our product within 30 days of purchase.
If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to contact our customer support team.
Thanks for choosing Yeespy!
Terms of the Refund
This refund policy entitles you to a complete refund within 30 days of purchasing any Yeespy product.
There are a few conditions that must be met to be eligible for a refund:
- Only one refund will be processed per purchase.
- If you refuse to install or re-link the software in the event of an upgrade, no refund will be given. Additionally, no refund will be given if the problem is beyond Yeespy’s control. This includes, but is not limited to.
- No refund will be given if your device is incompatible with Yeespy’s Compatibility Policy. Our product only supports Android and iOS operating systems. It offers no assistance on Windows Phone, Blackberry, Symbian Belle, and Bada.
- You must follow and apply the installation or set-up guidelines mentioned on the website or shared by our technical support staff. Otherwise, the refund request will be invalid.
- We shall not grant a refund if the Yeespy app is damaged by an anti-virus tool.
- If you do not have access to the target phone, have forgotten the password, or the target phone’s owner is not permitting you to use the device containing Yeespy, no refund will be initiated.
- There shall be no refund if the target phone has lost internet connectivity due to a change in the carrier network.
- There would be no refund if the target device were reset to its original factory settings.
- There would be no repayment if you did not receive data on the target device before installing Yeespy.
- No cashback is granted if you change your mind after purchase.
- A refund is not applicable if the target device becomes incapable of connecting to the internet for whatever reason, including changes in a carrier, and if you intend to use a single license on a different device or more than one phone.
If a credit company initiates a chargeback related to your purchase of any subscription plan(s) from Yeespy, you agree that we may suspend access to all or some of your accounts with us.
The account will only be reactivated at our discretion after receipt of the unpaid orders.
Your credit card statement will show charges for the service(s) that use our credit card payment processor.
We’re also entitled to recover from you any fees incurred as the result of chargebacks or other payment disputes brought by you.